Thread: How to play facebook games directly from Windows desktop

How to play facebook games directly from Windows desktop

Is there a application available through which we can play Facebook games directly from the desktop. I want some way to play poker. When I open that in the browser it freeze everything. I want to play that in my office. And we are not allowed to check Facebook or other sites at the time of working. So I want to find some tool that can let me the play game silently. Usually when I try to open Facebook the IT guy gets a update. And he ask me to close it. I also tried out a few proxy sites but they did not helped. I was not able to login to the site. I had tried finding a lot of option for that but none of them is working.

Re: How to play facebook games directly from Windows desktop

There is no application that you can install and play your Facebook games. Anyhow you have to use a browser. The best thing you can do is use chrome in private mode. When you exit the browser it will not save any of your history. I use this sometime when I have to check a few sites. If some check my browsing history they are unable to find anything. Games of Facebook are all flash based content and to play them you will need a browser. If you open the url then it is easier for anyone to find that you are accessing a not allowed website. There are software which are installed on the server and they monitor that.

Re: How to play facebook games directly from Windows desktop

I have a trick that can help you to play the game silently. For that you will have to use a android emulator. If this is allowed in your office then you can go with that. You can simply install the emulator like Andy emulator. Just install this and in that you have to signup with the gmail account. You can download facebook games on it and play the same. It is quiet easy to use and has ample of features. Through a emulator you dont have to simply use your existing browser. You can also launch a browser in that and access your Facebook.