Thread: Is it possible to play games on cloud

Is it possible to play games on cloud

Cloud is already too advance today. It was time when were having just and space to keep the files and now we can run so many application directly in a web browser. I want to know that is there any service available that offer a cloud gaming output. That means you can play games on the cloud server directly. Here we have a limitation of hardware and I know that this thing is going to take time. But yet I had not seen doing this. There are tons of cloud storage but there are no cloud gaming servers. I had tried looking around. Even if you go with mmorpg games then you will have to install that in your pc to play.

Re: Is it possible to play games on cloud

Nvidia is working on that. The cloud server designed by Nvidia will provide a option called as Any-device gaming. That means it is possible to play high-quality games on different platform. You can play through tablet, pc, etc. It will offer low-latency and many more device support. The benefit here is that you have a simple Click-to-play option. There will be no installation stuff. The cloud is going to have a huge library of gaming titles. And most of them might be latest. This is a new thing coming up and if this gets popular then I am quiet sure it will save a lot of money in buying console and hardware for pc.

Re: Is it possible to play games on cloud

You can try out testing few application that offer you similar kind of features. Cloud service is just limited to application and it also does not give you great output. That means compare to cloud apparitions, still desktop apps are more preferred. That is because they are stable and you can use them offline. For cloud you need 24x7 internet connection. And when it comes to gaming then you need a very high bandwidth. Without which data processing is quiet not popular. You might know those old flash games which takes time to load. It only works when the entire flash player was downloaded. Gaming is very advance today. It is quiet not easy to put that on cloud.