Thread: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution crashes with white screen

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution crashes with white screen

I just saw a big announcement on Steam about the release of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution game. So I bought it eventually. After the successful installation, the game launches fine but whenever I am trying to load any game mode then it will crash with a white screen. I can get to the menu without any crash but no matter whichever game i load it will crash. Is there anyone who has fixed this problem on their pc? Thanks

Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution crashes with white screen

Can you get into the graphics option and check if Vsync is turned on. If it is on then try to turn it off and then see if that works for you. If still nothing, then there might be some bug in this game. There was one game that I installed some time before used to do the same thing on the Full Settings but when I tried to play it in Windowed Mode, then it worked fine. So, see if you can play this game in Window Mode or not as well.

Can you please first of all tell us what is your computer specifications? Have you installed the latest graphics driver in your computer by downloading it from the manufacturer's website? Have you tried starting Steam as administrator or have you tried running the game in Window mode as said above? You might also need to check whether the game is not using the Onboard Graphics of your motherboard because if it does then you will need to get into the graphics control panel and choose the game.exe to start with graphics card only.

Did you try the usual method of verifying the game cache in your Steam client, if not then follow the below method:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Source: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335