Thread: Unable to start Typing of Dead Overkill on Windows 7

Unable to start Typing of Dead Overkill on Windows 7

I cannot start Typing of Dead Overkill on my Windows 7 64bit system. I am having a Nvidia 650Ti graphic card which is cable to play all type of games. But when I trying to do the same for Typing of Dead Overkill it does not start at all. I double click on the icon and there is nothing on the screen. Not even any kind of error. What can be the issue with this game. I had tried re-installing the same and still I am getting exactly the same issue. I am looking for some help through which I can fix the problem but it is quiet not working. I need some help here to fix the problem. Does this problem is due to installation of game in some other directly instead of Windows partition.

Re: Unable to start Typing of Dead Overkill on Windows 7

There might be some issue with that due to which the game is not working. You have to test that once again to find out. First of all this game requires steam to work. It will not work without that. So install steam in your pc and update it first. Then login to your steam account and minimize it. The next thing you have to do is launch the game. And it will start. If not then you have to update your graphic drivers to test it back again. You can download the latest version of your graphic drivers from the official site of your gpu manufacturer. Nvidia has a auto-detect utility that will help you to scan and update the drivers.

Re: Unable to start Typing of Dead Overkill on Windows 7

I had got this issue. This was a bit weird. I have a pc which was having a gpu and my friend has a pc with Core i5 and there was no graphic card on that. When I was trying to play game in my pc it was not working. I click on the icon and there was nothing. I installed the same game on my friends pc where it worked. I just got the steam error on the screen. It asked to install steam and I did that. The game started working. There was no problem at all. Later on I updated the Direct X and graphic drivers and tested it again and it started working. You have to install a codec also. I am unable to remember the name, but it is necessary for the game to play cinematic.