Thread: Anyone playing How to Survive

Anyone playing How to Survive

I had seen a trailer video of How to Survive and I want to know what kind of game it is. I am willing to play this but I am not able to figure out whether it is a first person shooter or third person shooter. In gameplay video I can see a guy walking around killing zombies. Does this game has only this type of missions or there is more to see. I am actually a great fan of sniper based games. I am not able to find any games that has to shoot zombies. Mostly I can see is shooting up enemies. I was searching for that and founded ths How to Survive. Is it a interesting game to play or there are better ones.

Re: Anyone playing How to Survive

How to Survive is bit different. This game provide you a open ground to checkout for new things. It is not a shooter game. You have to collect objects and you have to kill zombies here. You cannot just shoot anything. It is nice and interesting and you have to complete different mission by moving and killing up the zombies. I will recommend you to check the gameplay video properly. You will get a lot more information about the same. The game is not at all shooting type. It is just wandering around in a deserted place and looking for zombies.

Re: Anyone playing How to Survive

If you are looking for shooting type of games then you cannot find anything better than Sniper Elite. Amazing game with lot of realistic graphics. You can just move slowly in a hidden way killing out many people. It is easy to play and has amazing levels to complete. It is very competitive and has great graphics. How to Survive is completely different. It is a nice game that has lot of level. It is a good game with different touch. It mostly remind me about the World of Warcraft. A similar type of gameplay but here you are controlling the player through your keyboard with simple movement keys.