Thread: Low fps issue in Trials Fusion Empire of the Sky

Low fps issue in Trials Fusion Empire of the Sky

After installing Trials Fusion Empire of the Sky I am fps issue on my pc. This is not the first time it has happened. I had also faced this before but it somehow worked. I updated the video drivers and the game was working well. But in Trials Fusion Empire of the Sky the issue is bit different. Low fps affect proper graphic output. I am having a decent gaming pc. It is not very high end but enough to run all kind of games. I have a quad core pc which is quiet old but it still able to run different games. Here due to low fps the game looks very ugly. How can I boost the same. I had tried re-updating the drivers but those are not helping.

Re: Low fps issue in Trials Fusion Empire of the Sky

There is one thing you can try out that can help you to boost the fps of your game. For that you have to use a application called as Unpark CPU APP. Most of us are having multi-core processor. When you are playing a game or when you are using a application then all the cores are not working. There are only few of them which works. Here you can try using Unpark CPU APP to use all the cores which means faster processor and good fps. This will ultimately increase your fps output which will then help the graphic card to perform well and give you appropriate output as per your need.

Re: Low fps issue in Trials Fusion Empire of the Sky

I think you must try adjusting the game resolution. Lowering down will help you to get good output. For better fps you need better processing power without that nothing is going to work. If your cpu is not performing well or the cores are working limited then your system will fail to respond on high graphics. It is not a very complicated thing to do. First of all you must have a good amount of ram on your system. And your power supply must be enough to provide cpu maximum power on high usage. You can go ahead with overclocking to boost the output. But do that under limit so that you wont face any hardware issue with the processor.