Thread: Dead Rising 3 stutter on Intel Quad Core pc

Dead Rising 3 stutter on Intel Quad Core pc

I had installed Dead Rising 3 on my system. Just before this I was playing Saint Rows that worked really well. I also played a few new games that were released. But Dead Rising 3 is stuttering in between. This happen frequently in the same. It is quiet not easy to play games like this. I hope there could be some way through which I can simply boost up the game play. I had tried doing the same but it is not working. This is the first time I found game lagging. I had recently updated the latest drivers that was released for my graphic card. I think the issue is with the game. Is there anyone else facing the same issue.

Re: Dead Rising 3 stutter on Intel Quad Core pc

This game will not work well if you do not meet the minimum system requirement. You will keep on getting this issue. You have to add atleast 6GB ram in your pc for getting a stable performance. If you can add upto 8GB then the output will be a lot more better. I had seen this issue faced by few users because of low ram. It does not really matter if you are having a heavy gpu with good processor. The ram thing is needed here. Try to reduce the screen resolution and disable a few settings. And then check back. I think this might work well.

Re: Dead Rising 3 stutter on Intel Quad Core pc

It is right. You need atleast 8GB ram to play the game. Lower than the same will cause issue. I found this on a Core i3 pc where my friend was trying to play this on 4GB RAM with dual gpu. The game lags a lot. Only the cinematic was working well. But at the time of paying I notice that it lags in between. I checked everything inside the settings that did not helped. I reduced the screen resolution, I disabled a lot of settings, but still the issue was same. My friend borrowed my 2GB ram and then it started working fine.