Thread: Ultra Street Fighter IV crashes without any error message

Ultra Street Fighter IV crashes without any error message

I recently got my hands on Ultra Street Fighter IV game and installed it successfully on my pc. After playing for a while the game started crashing to desktop in just 2-3 minutes time. Several times the game crashed in the middle of the ranked matches withouth any error messages. I didnt had this issue with the previous versions of the game. So, is there anyone who has any experience with this random crash during matches? Thanks

Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV crashes without any error message

After the release of this latest Ultra Street Fighter IV game release, it seems that this game crashes a lot. This crack to desktop happens randomly. I was facing this same problem in the training room and also in the menus. As for the comparison, before the Steam transition of this game, it was used to be working properly. This is some serious issue that Capcom needs to address and immediately release a patch or something to solve this problem.

Have you tried to verify the game cache and see to it that the game runs fine completely? To follow the step by step instructions, check the below method:
    • Completely exit Steam
    • Right-click on the shortcut which you use to launch Steam
    • Select "Run as Administrator"
    • Launch Steam again and continue to the section of this article titled "Verify integrity of game cache"

Source: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335

I have read from somewhere that the transition introduced into the game has some weird graphics problem. There are also may people who are reporting major FPS drops and the game is running very slowly even in the Menus. Where else for some people it silently closes itself on their pc. Can you try tp delete the CFG which might be able to solve your question. If this doesnt work then try to install the DirectX SDK which might be available in the installation folder.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever