Thread: Anyone playing MotoGP 2014

Anyone playing MotoGP 2014

I want to know about the gameplay of MotoGP 2014. I had played a old version back and it was good. I am a great fan of bike racing and it is after very long time MotoGP came with new version. And this one looks very amazing in picture and videos. But I want information on the actual gameplay. How the game is and what are the great things in it. I am quiet sure there are some new levels which will be more challenging. MotoGP is the only realistic bike racing game in the market.

Re: Anyone playing MotoGP 2014

First of all the new version will give you amazing graphics. If you have a good graphic card then you will really enjoy the graphics on the same. It is amazing and the game is more realistic. You might feel that you are driving out the bike on your own. The effects are real and crashing is also amazing. To find out more you can just watch out a full gameplay video on YouTube that will help yuo more in understanding the same. The best part of this game is its multiplayer mode which is amazing I think.

I found this game bit boring. That is because it has only a single type of gameplay. You keep on driving motor bikes and you dont have any challenging. I had played Moto GP game long before that worked well. After a few level I was bored and not played it anymore. I had seen the trailer of this game. It has amazing graphics this time. It is a kind of real treat for those who are looking for a great bike racing game. The controls looks a lot more better this time. There are choices for different bikes.

This game needs a very good hardware to work well. Or else you cannot enjoy that. And if you are having a really big TV screen to play on full hd then it is just amazing. You will enjoy the game will surely love it. I have a dual gpu setup on a widescreen TV which I use for playing game. This is very realistic and if you have a joy stick or something then things get a lot more real. Compare to pc the game looks better on console. You must test this and I am quiet sure you will really enjoy the same.

There are some new game modes in it that makes it very nice game to play and I am quiet sure you will enjoy it. The game is loaded with a lot of fun stuff. If you had played motogp before I am quiet sure you are gong to enjoy this new one. But if you had not played then you will find a bit difficulty in playing the same. That is because the controls would not be so easy to manage. It has a appealing graphics to go for. The game give you a amazing different experience to go for. It is wroth to try.

You can test the game by downloading a demo from the steam. And I am quiet sure you will love the same. The demo of this game is amazing with good graphics and all type of controls you are looking for. It is fast and impressive. The game output is very smooth here. It is true that you need a good graphic hardware to run the same. If you go with a old one then it will surely not work. To play the game on maximum settings you need a powerful gpu. Or else everything will be dull on the same.