Thread: Firefall game crashes constantly

Firefall game crashes constantly

So, I installed this latest game called Firefall on my pc yesterday. But as soon as I press the play button in Steam then the game keeps on crashing? I have also tried to play the game by going into the installation folder and double clicking the game.exe file but still that doesnt work? Have installed all the latest graphics driver and everything? Other games are running fine on Steam? Why is this alone not working then? Any ideas

Re: Firefall game crashes constantly

Many users who are facing this issue can easily solve it by following a simple solution to get the game working. All you need to do is update the game through the launcher in the Steam folder. After that dont try to play via the launcher itself. Just try to start the launcher in the Firefall folder by going into the Steam folder and make sure you do not start the launcher. After that start the game normally through Steam and you will be able to play the Firefall game without any crashing issue now.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Yes, the same problem was happening on my computer with this game. To solve this issue you dont need to run the game through the launcher but instead run it through the Steam client. If still this doesnt work, then try to uninstall the game. Clear the Firefall folder by going in its Steam folder or directory. After that reinstall the game normally. Check to see if any update is available for the Firefall game with the help of launcher, if yes, then update it and then try to run the game via Steam.

Have you tried the usual method of Verifying the Game Cache files and checked if it is working. To do this, follow the below steps:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

More information is given on this link - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335