Thread: unlock pre-order DLC in Sacred 3

unlock pre-order DLC in Sacred 3

I have pre-ordered this Scared 3 game and just now have installed it properly in my pc. I was supposed to get the pre-order DLC with my purchase but I havent received anything yet? I was wondering if we are suppose to unlock it someway? Can anyone tell me how do I get the pre-order DLC of this game. There is no problems playing the game on my computer but I would really like to get its additional content as well. Thanks

Re: unlock pre-order DLC in Sacred 3

Well, have you tried to restart the Steam client? After doing that you the DLC should be downloaded in your pc assuming you have pre-ordered the game in time. If this doesnt work then try to verify the game cache and see if that fixes the issue. To do that exit Steam completely and then relaunch it. After that go to Library section and right click on the game and choose Properties. Now choose the Local files tab and the click on the Verify integrity of game cache button.

I think that you need to go to the DLC store pages and then download it from there. One thing might be also possible that the DLC might be locked until the game is released in the other regions in some days. Also, can you try to untick and retick them under the DLC menu after you right click on the game. This will automatically start to download the DLC again. If this doesnt work then it surely seems that the game isnt out in your region and you will have to wait for sometime to get it.

Most of the US people are facing this problems. So try to add "?cc=us" without the quotes at the end of the app ID in the URL and you will notice that the DLC will be not available in the US, if you want then you can also do this with any game/region provided you know the regional code. I was actually waiting for a GOG version but will check out if they also have the same problem. The problem might be with the region-restriction on the DLC which I think might be the main issue here.