Thread: Playing modern combat is bit tough on Android

Playing modern combat is bit tough on Android

I had installed Modern Combat on my android phone. I am having Note 3. The game is awesome with great graphics and it took really long time to download the same. I want some tips for the same to play. I had started playing but failed on the start. I lost easily. Even if I wait back to shoot, I get killed really fast. I want some way through which I can play it more effectively and end up the levels fast. A number of time there is emo shortage and it is very hard to find the same. Is there anyone who is able to play it more easily.

Re: Playing modern combat is bit tough on Android

There must be a proper control that would help you in dealing with the issue. You have to check the controls first. Keep touch and motion sensitive a bit low. If it is fast then it will not be easy to locate a target. You can find the same under settings. Reduce them to mid or even lower. You can slowly move and adjust your direction. If your sensitivity too high then you will get confused fast and wont be able to shoot. Because sometime it takes time to locate a target and then to shoot it. Always start slowly. That will help.

Modern combat is a fps type of game that needs a big screen to rotate your hand. If you are playing that on a 4.5inch or lower screen then it will be a bit complicated to handle. You cannot move your views or shoot things in the same. I am playing that on a tablet and it works really well. Because you get a bigger view here and you can just move your hand quiet well on the same. You have to swipe very little to focus on enemy and start shooting. This type of games are not so easy to play on small screen.

I agree with the same. In a tablet you get big screen and with less swipe you see a larger area. Also objects are bigger on that while in on small screen you have to put a little effort to see. There is one thing you can try to do. Many high end smartphone comes with mhl out port. that means you can use them on a secondary monitor. You just have to find the right cable and through that you can get the phone screen on your tv. And you can play the game on wide screen more easily. Just try to find the same.

I am playing Dead Target. It is a simple zombie shooting game that work really well and has no issue at all. I am playing that on Moto X and I think this is quiet enough to shoot and kill the enemy. In modern combat the character keeps on running and moving. And the target also changes. While in Dead Target the character stick in the center. He does not move. And you just have to rotate the gun to shoot. So you have a fixed placed to use and shoot enemy. That is why Modern Combat type of games are hard for mobile phone.

Major issue lies with the control. If the control is not appropriate it wont be easy for you to shoot and kill. There are many third party controller available in the market. I am not quiet sure what to go for. But if you get Nvidia Shield then I think that is the best controller with enough controls on it. It has a screen also. You can play games quiet well on that. About screen sharing I think the device might work slow. There are many other similar control's which are cheaper and work through Bluetooth.