Thread: No Shooting in The Walking Dead 2

No Shooting in The Walking Dead 2

There is no shooting stuff in The Walking Dead 2. I first though this game will be a mixed stuff of both. There will be shooting as well as some kind of story line so that people can enjoy the game. But this is a bit weird. I had just played the wolf among us before this and it is exactly the same. It is getting a bit boring when I am trying to play.The game moves a bit slow and is not amazing. It is entirely based on a story line. I though that if there ware zombies in it then it should be for shooting purpose.

Re: No Shooting in The Walking Dead 2

The game is provided by the same Telltale company and they are not providing any shooting types of stuff. If you check the games provided by this company you can see most of them are based on a story. This are kind of pick and point games which are not having much action. There are limited shooting stuff on the same. The game is impressive. I had played the first part of this game and now this one is the second and it is really amazing. The game goes well with a lot of twist and turns.

I am also playing the same and I am at the end of Episode 2 and there is no shooting stuff. This game is just based on story line where you will have to pick things and move ahead. And as per your conversation things keep on changing. I am quiet sure you wont find it much boring. But you cannot play the game back again. This type of games are best for one time. Because you already know the entire story line and the suspense is over on the same. I had played Wolf Among US before which was very much similar.

This are not fps type of game where you get option to shoot. This are story based game. This type of games carry more thrill and are awesome. But if you like fast pace gaming then you will surely get bored with that. I had ended up the entire game and I had seen that there is no shooting at all. In between there are some but it is also basic. Most of the time you get option on the screen to choose and shoot stuff. That's it. The game is not having anything like open world. You have to stick to the story and dialogue.

I found the game nice. This type of games must have a option to speed up the conversation. They go in slow space. And in between there is a dialogue from where you have to pick a choice. And based on that the game moves ahead. Most of time you have to listen to all stuff. There must be some way to increase the dialogue thing so that we can move a lot more faster. Even if you skip in between where there is no checkpoints you have to begin all stuff back from start. And that gets more boring.

I agree with that. There must be some way to increase the speed of cinematic. This type of games does not comes with any skip scene. Whatever you get you have to listen to them completely and then only you can do anything. This type of story based games have low pace. There are links in the chapter and they move stage by stage. There are no cheat codes or trainer on the same. This type of games must be played when you are not doing much work. You can sit back and play them and I am quiet sure it will take a entire day to finish it.