Thread: Restoring save game files of The Wolf Among US

Restoring save game files of The Wolf Among US

I had backup the save game files of The Wolf Among US before restoring my pc. I first tried looking inside the AppData folder. There is a stream folder in that and inside the save game files are created. I copied that. Also I had copied a folder from Documents. Because I do not want to loose the save game file under any condition. I am almost on the 4th chapter and this will be end soon. But when I tried to restore I am not getting the last position. Also the folder inside Document is missing. What to do to fix the issue.

Re: Restoring save game files of The Wolf Among US

You have to copy the save games file in the exact folder. If you remember the location and folder name, then just create those and then copy the files. Keep a backup with you. Do not cut paste the data. If anything happen then you might loose all the stuff. Save games are easy to locate if you are able to find the right location. I had lost save games of A Story of my uncle. I played that till end when the last chapter was pending. And I formatted my pc. I had copied the files from App Data but those were not actual save game files.

Re: Restoring save game files of The Wolf Among US

Try to do what I say and the game old position will be restored. First remove the game and install it back again. Delete all the old save games you had copied in the app data or in my documents. Launch the game and create your profile. Play the first few episodes. So that the folder where save games are stored is created and then you can replace the save game files. You have to put the save game in C:\Users\Documents\Telltale Games. Just copy the entire files in it and done. All your old game achievements will be restore instantly.