Thread: Warmachine Tactics crashes on my computer

Warmachine Tactics crashes on my computer

I recently bought the new Warmachine Tactics game and installed it in my pc. I have made sure that my system specs exceeds the recommended system requirements for this game. But when I am trying to launch the game either in single player mission or if I am joining multiplayer gaming then the game crashes out of nowhere. I have tried to play the game both in DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 mode but to no avail. Can anyone tell me what else should I do to fix this problem? Thanks

Re: Warmachine Tactics crashes on my computer

Which graphics card do you have? Have you tried to update to the latest version of the graphics driver for your video card? If it is AMD Radeon series, then go to this link to download the latest driver - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download. Just choose your system type, the model of your card, then choose the graphics card version and then choose the operating system that you want to install it on. Remember to remove all the old graphics drivers first and only then proceed with the new installation. Same method can be applied for Nvidia graphics card by going to this link - http://www.nvidia.in/Download/index.aspx?lang=en

If you already have the latest graphics driver and still face the problem then try to verify the game cache. To do that follow the below steps:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

For more information, visit this website - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335

Did you try to lower the graphics settings in the game? By doing this, is your game running fine or not? Have you made sure that all other games on your computer is properly running? Have you installed any firewalls or security type of software recently? If so, then check in this security settings whether the game is not getting blocked or so. You will need to unblock the game in your firewall settings in order to play the game properly. If this is not the case, then it is better to email the developers of this game for some fix.