Thread: stuck at "This choice is blank!" in The Wolf Among Us Episode 5

stuck at "This choice is blank!" in The Wolf Among Us Episode 5

I have recently installed the fifth episode of The Wolf Among Us game in my pc. After playing it for a while I am stuck at a sentence where all my options were "This choice is blank!". Has anyone experienced this problem on their pc. If I click on anyone of the same sentence that is displying then nothing happens. Can anybody tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks for answering the question.

Re: stuck at "This choice is blank!" in The Wolf Among Us Episode 5

Even I was facing that glitch one time in my computer. So, I just quit the game and after that started at that checkpoint again. I was getting the very same thing and then this game started up with the fight at the beginning of the chapter. All you need to do is just quit the game, but not to the desktop, and then load from the saved point or checkpoint. Now you will get all the different sentences in the game. It will play out the proper ending for you. Hope this helps you out.

The same thing happened with me in this game when Bigby was walking into Snow's office with the missing shard. At this time the scenes played out of the order and I got the famous "This choice is blank" option that came up. At this time this game just came to a stand stll when the timer ran out and only aftr quitting and starting the game back again fixed the problem for me. You might also get this issue after your second playthrough after seeing Colin at the elevator.

You dont need to worry about that problem as it is a glitch in the game and can happen at random times while any sentence is displayed on the screen. You just have to exit or go to the main screen of the game and then return back and continue your game again. You wont be losing anything in the game. Also do not try to play it if that happens since it is pointless. It is just a bug in the game but when you reload the game then it fixes all the problem.