Thread: playing Real Boxing on pc with gamepad

playing Real Boxing on pc with gamepad

I was excited to hear that this boxing game was going to be released on PC. So, after its release I immeditely bought it and installed it in my pc. Everything is working fine in the game but when I am hooking up my gamepad in my computer to play this Real Boxing game then nothing is showing up? Does this mean that there is no controller support in this game. Most of the boxing games on console was easily playable by gamepad but on PC it is really hard. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: playing Real Boxing on pc with gamepad

Well, first of all can you tell us whether you are using a compatible gamepad on your computer? Like the ones that are called as the Xbox 360 controllers or Logitech gamepads for PC? You can also find a switch on the back of the controller which is needed to be set to Xinput. I am using a SteelSeries Gaming Controller and it is working awesome with all other games including Real Boxing fine on my pc. If needed then try to download and install the drivers of your gamepad again in your computer.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Did you even try to change the mode on the controller. You will have to do this both while you are in game menu as well as set one mode before your start game and then launch it and check. If still it is not working then exit the game and perform other mode required by your controller and start again. Also, you need to ensure that turbo should be off incase you have that option turned on. You should try to simpyl turn it off before you start the game I think so. Hope this helps.

I think that your gampad controller doesnt have support for the Xinput. So, you might have to invest in a new controller like the Xbox gamepad for pc or one with the logitech joysticks. These all gamepads do support Xinput. The Xinput is a very popular method for using controller. All the new generations controllers are supporting this format but there are some older ones that do not use it. However, you can easily get a Xbox 360 controller pretty easily for $35 depending upon your region.