Thread: TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark crashes when launching campaign

TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark crashes when launching campaign

I have just got my hands on this new TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark game and have installed it properly in my computer. The game launches fine but when I am trying to launch the campaign then it will freeze my whole system and sometimes it will just close without any specific error message? I have already tried to reinstall the game but it is not working for me? Can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thank you

Re: TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark crashes when launching campaign

Sorry, I do not have a solution, but I have the same problem. I start the game, all looking good, but then in game it freezes and eventually closes.

Try the usual method of verifying the game cache and see if that works. To do that exit Steam completely and then right click on its exe file and select Run as Administrator and launch the Steam client again. Now go to the library section and right click on Transformers game and click on Properties. After that choose the Local files tab and then click Verify integrity of game cache button. It will take some time to complete the process and once its completed then try to launch the game again.

If the above solution doesnt work then try to lower the graphics in the TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark game menu and then click on campaign to start the game. For many people, playing this game on lowest graphics settings has done the trick. If still the game does the same thing then try to uninstall and reinstall the latest graphics driver in your computer and then see if it works. Have you checked if all other games are working fine in your system or behaving in the same manner.

All the other games I have work just fine. I also meet the specifications. I set the graphic settings on lowest and the game to run in windowed mode. I'll try with the graphic driver. If nothing else helps, I give up

TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark game has just been released and there might be a few bug here and there which is affecting the crashing or freezing of the game. Which video card you are playing the game on? With the release of every new game, either companies from Nvidia or Amd try to release a new driver version for their graphics card so that the game optimizes and plays well on every pc. In any case, try mailing the game developer about this problem and see what they got to say about this issue.