Thread: Which are the good upcoming pc games for June and July 2014

Which are the good upcoming pc games for June and July 2014

I am trying to find out some good pc games for this and next month. I am going to make a list and buy them. I only need games for pc. I want around 4 to 5 good games in different genre. The most recently release is motogp. I had seen the gameplay. I am trying to find a demo of the same that can give me a bit help in understanding how the game is. It has amazing graphics this time. It is after long time a bike racing game is released in the market.

Re: Which are the good upcoming pc games for June and July 2014

I had played two games. Murdered: Soul Suspect and Lifeless Planet. Among this Murdered: Soul Suspect was bit good. It is a detective type game where you have to look out clue. You convert yourself into a soul and then you pass out. The game has a unique story line. It is not a fast paced game. You have to locate things and then story move ahead. The game is simple and anyone can play. Second is Lifeless Planet. It is a bit slow game. I do not think you will enjoy it much.

If you are looking for some open world game then go with Wildstar. This one is an multiplayer online rpg game. Through this you can discover various planets and get new levels. The game is nice and good for those who are looking for some fps stuff. Or you can go with Close Combat: Gateway to Caen if you are looking for a battle game. It is a nice game based on strategic gameplay. You can play with various weapons on the same. The game brings out many upgrades.

I am going to buy Plant vs. Zombies 2. It is an great game that brings out a entirely new level of gameplay. We all know plant vs zombies. You have a static screen where you have to place the plants that are used to defend. It is a kind of tower defense. Now the game is re-designed in the form of fps gameplay. The game will be really amazing. I had seen the video which has really impressed me. I am quiet sure you will also like the same. Keep this in your list.

There are two games for which I am waiting phone. Both are shooting game. The first is Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies and the second is Sniper Elite 3. Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies is a combat fps game that will provide more competitive levels. There are new weapons and maps. While the second one needs more patience. I really enjoying sniper games. I am quiet sure the new one is going to bring out many new things.

The biggest release of next month will be Metro Redux. This game is also going to come on console and it will be a great game. If you had played the metro series before then you can understand what I am talking about. There is a tiny trailer available on the same. The game is going to have a new story line with more enhanced graphics. This game is a kind of mixture of battle and adventure. That is why it is not boring.