Thread: What is new in Battlefield Hardline Beta

What is new in Battlefield Hardline Beta

What new thing does Battlefield Hardline Beta brings. I am trying to download this and I am quiet sure it will be better than the older series. The good thing about this game is that we have a beta edition that we can still play for free. I am looking for the new features of this game. I had played the older one which was quiet nice but the changes were addition of new weapons. That's it. All other things were same like before.

Re: What is new in Battlefield Hardline Beta

The final version is going to come out in the October 21. The game is based on saving hostages. This time we are will be playing as cops saving innocent life. The game is amazing. You can use a lot of things in the same. There are ample weapons to use and this time you have to move ahead with bit strategy to play the game. Or else it will be a bit complicated to finish up levels. There are few sites online which are giving you a full unlocked weapons. Try that.

Re: What is new in Battlefield Hardline Beta

It is a great single player game. I had tried that and after playing a few starting levels I am really impressed with the output. I am sure going to go with the new one. There is ample of drama in the game. This time taking the battle ground is skipped and we are in the city to take on criminals. The game is really awesome with great graphics. There are ample of twist and turns in the game which make the story more interesting.