Thread: Is The Last Tinker: City of Colors is a good game

Is The Last Tinker: City of Colors is a good game

Anyone playing The Last Tinker: City of Colors. I had seen a short video of the same on youtube and I really found the game amazing. It look great. The game has a nice environment and it looks a bit better. I want a bit information on the actual gameplay. How the game is. It mostly look like Mario type. The game is also great for kids. But hope that it does not get boring in the later part. I have some coupons that I can use to get it. But before that I want to see whether it is worth buying or not.

Re: Is The Last Tinker: City of Colors is a good game

The Last Tinker: City of Colors is an action / adventure game. It is exclusive for PC and this game is really great for kids. Even adults can also play it. The game is based on completing tasks. It has a nice 3D world which is the primary attraction of this game. It is surely going to make you happy while playing. In simple works it is an amazing multicolored adventure accomplished game that brings out many competitive task.

The Last Tinker: City of Colors is based on a fictitious world called as Colortown. The game looks very childish. But it has a friendly surrounding. That means you wont get confused while playing it. It is easy to understand. It will be a good treat for kids to see such painted walls in different colors. There are three great nations in it. They are Reds, Blues and the Greens. And they are striking with each other causing a mix color area. It is a nice game with many new things to explore.

I like the gameplay. It is nice and you have a few funny characters on the same. But the game is not really meant for adults. It is good if you can find a demo or beta version to test it before buying it. The Last Tinker: City of Colors is primarily designed for younger audience. that is the reason it is not going to attract the interest gamers. It is very simple and very basic. Surely kids are going to enjoy the same but others will find it boring.

But it is wroth to try out. You will not find it impressive when you are done with playing. The game looks nice and great and has few easy puzzle. It is good game when you are sitting with kids to play. It is easy to understand and has a few controls. But if you are looking for yourself then it is quiet good to skip the game and find something more competitive. There are ample of games in the market. Like Watchdog. This one is a recent release.

If you are not looking for a very long game, but something new and refreshing then go with Story of my uncle. It is amazing action adventure game. You don't have to shoot anyone here. The game is based on exploration of a different world where you are wearing a suit and passing out obstacles. It is amazing and I am quiet sure people of all ages can try the same. I hope the game will be really great for you.