Thread: Which is the best truck for Plain level in Spintires

Which is the best truck for Plain level in Spintires

I had started playing Spintires. The first level that I am trying is Plains. There are in total 3 trucks at the garage. The first is C-255, second is C-4320 and third one is C-6522. Which one will be best to cover up this level. I had tried C-6522 that got stuck in between. I am also not able to find the path. Because it is night and the truck stuck in the river water. It does not move ahead. I just get a damage message on the screen. I had tried this two times.

Re: Which is the best truck for Plain level in Spintires

Use C-4320. It is more better and a locked truck. You can simply use it for crossing out the plains. Here when you start moving try to use the Diff Lock and All Wheels. When you are in the river unable to move then press Q and E to enable both. Then start moving ahead unless you reach another lake. You can switch of Diff Lock and All Wheels if the truck is moving fine. You have to cross that lake to reach the fuel station.

Re: Which is the best truck for Plain level in Spintires

I am at the fuel station. The above tip really worked. Through Diff Lock and All Wheels you can boost the acceleration. But do not keep on using it. That cost a very high amount of fuel. Move slowly and use C-4320. It is more powerful than others. There are two more trucks to unlock in this level. Once you reach the fuel station you can check the map by pressing F1. A arrow appearance will show where you have to move.