Thread: Stuck at Find the Killer Trail in Murdered: Soul Suspect

Stuck at Find the Killer Trail in Murdered: Soul Suspect

I am not able to move ahead in Murdered: Soul Suspect. I am stuck at the apartment on top side where I have to find the clue and locate the killer. I am able to find a few clues only and there are in total 14 clues to find. I had seen the entire apartment but not able to find any more. I want a help here to find more clues. There are no marking on the screen that shows where the next clue would be. I cannot even move out of the scene.

Re: Stuck at Find the Killer Trail in Murdered: Soul Suspect

After locating those 14 clues you will complicate the Find the Killer Trail chapter. It is not very complicated. You have to walk slowly when you are trying to locate clues. Try to check each and every aspect around you. Most of the clue are easy to locate. For example the clue with marked number on them. They are located by the police. You just have to go near to them and investigate. That's it. Then try to find in other room.

I can give you two clues. The first is the shattered windows an the second is a broken wall. The shattered window is the place from where the detective is being thrown out by the killer. And the broken wall is due to fight between the detective and killer. Just go near to those things and you have two clues with you. Later on you can navigate around the room to find more. Just keep on looking slowly.

There are two more clues in the kitchen. Once is linked with a cinematic. For that that you have to go the kitchens and near the fridge you can find some document. There is a officer who is standing in the kitchen and looking at photos. Just go towards the fridge and pickup those letter and turn around. At the corner you can see a small book. It is some sort of black magic think. A cinematic will start as you pickup the book.

The clue is in the apartment not outside. Whatever you have to find you will find inside. There is one clue near the closet. Just behind the main. A kind of killers shadow which you have to reveal. This will run a cinematic. You have to choose the right feelings to trigger that. And once you locate it then locate the girl which is in the next room where the window is. Reveal here shadow also and see the linked cinematic.

Just cross the killer shadow when you had reveal it and ahead of that there is a room. In that you can find few letter. It is placed a bit ahead of fallen tablet. Pickup them up. And then in the same room at the corner there is a bag. That is also a clue. Press Q and select Hiding witness. This will start a cinematic. After that to towards the officer in the kitchen and take the photos. Then possess the officer and you have to choose the photos.