Thread: How to skip cinematic in Murdered: Soul Suspect

How to skip cinematic in Murdered: Soul Suspect

I want some help to skip the cinematic of Murdered: Soul Suspect. I am trying to adjust the video settings. After applying a new one the game ask for restart and the entire cinematic being when I click on new game. It is very annoying. I am trying hit Esc key but it pause the same. I have to wait around 3 to 4 minutes until that entire cinematic over. I want a bit help here to skip this so that I can test out different game video settings.

Re: How to skip cinematic in Murdered: Soul Suspect

You are quitting the game too early. That is why the game being from start. Here you have to play the first level. Where the detective fall from the building and then his soul is out from the body. Go to the door using the ASWD key and then you fall back. Align your soul to your body. That is the starting point. After that you can just hit the right click key from mouse to skip the cinematic. You can later on test the video settings.

Re: How to skip cinematic in Murdered: Soul Suspect

Thanks for that reply it worked. I played the first start where after cinematic I have to open the door by aligning the hand on the door nob. Then the soul alignment thing comes. Later on the first objective start. I quiet the game at that point and then I change video settings. Next time I can able to resume from the same checkpoint. I can now skip all the first cinematic and move ahead with changing video settings.