Thread: How to get unlimited health in The Amazing Spider Man 2

How to get unlimited health in The Amazing Spider Man 2

The Amazing Spider Man 2 is an great action adventure game where you are in the shoes of Spiderman and doing death defying stunts. The game is based on different chapters and levels. Now here at some moment you might die instantly due to lack of proper skills. I am going to give you a tip through which you can get unlimited health. It does not matter how hard you will get hit but you can just kill the person with one single fight. All you have to download The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Yellow trainer by MrAntiFun. This is the best trainer where you get unlimited health, a single fight hit that will kill almost any villain, unlimited money for upgrades and unlimited ability points. You can upgrade yourself instantly through that. Lets checkout how it works.

Amazing Spider Man 2

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Yellow trainer by MrAntiFun: Start the game first and then launch the trainer. The trainer has keys option to enable and disable things. You have to hit the function keys to turn any feature on or off. There are 4 things you have configured on Functions keys from F1 to F4.

Amazing Spider Man 2 Unlimited Health

F1 - Unlimited Health - You never die.

Amazing Spider Man 2 One Hit Kill

F2 - One Hit Kill - Kill anyone with one hit.

Amazing Spider Man 2 X100 Exp

F3 - X100 Exp - Get max exp.

Amazing Spider Man 2 Unlimited Ability Points

F4- Unlimited Ability Points - Unlock all skills at one time.

Re: How to get unlimited health in The Amazing Spider Man 2

I am using the trainer and it works really awesome. One Hit kill is the best one. I had started the game once again and this was the easiest way to kill shocker. At start it took me around 4 rounds to kill him but through one hit kill the game was over instantly. The trainer also unlimited ability points through which we can upgrade yourself before time. Unlimited health help to clear out level fast.