Thread: Ulauncher crashes while playing State of Decay

Ulauncher crashes while playing State of Decay

I bought an old game called State of Decay at a discounted rate. It was working fine on my pc without any trouble. Then I installed a mod for this game and there was no issue launching and playing this game first time. But after that if I am trying to continue the game then it will always crash the Ulauncher again and again. So, if anyone knows how to solve this issue then please let me know about it. Thanks

Re: Ulauncher crashes while playing State of Decay

I am assuming that you might be having some other program in the background running, such as, GPU Monitoring program, Screen Capture software, Amd overdrive or something else. The game is known to crash with these applications running in the background. So, you need to quit all these background applications first and then have to launch the game and check if you are getting the same problem or not. Hope this helps you out.

I was also facing this game problem with this game. So, to solve it I tried a complete new resolution. What I did was, I switched to another profile and then press continued or started a new game. After that I exited the game and then went back to mine preferred profile and then tapped on contiue. This way I was not getting any crashing problem on my computer again. If still it doesnt work for you then try to play the game from the start and then see if it works.

The same thing was happening to many people and this was caused because one of the file didnt get through the installation. So to solve this problem, you will need to verify the files again. To do this, you need to first go to library and then to all games, and then choose State of Decay. Now right click on it and go to Properties. After that click on the local files tab and then press the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button and let it run for sometime. If any files is missing then it will redownload and install it.