Thread: CS:Go crashing on Steam

CS:Go crashing on Steam

There is a bit issue with playing CS:Go on my system. I had installed this last week and it was working well. Recently there were some updates and after that the game is crashing. I am not able to play the same. How can I fix the problem. I had tried to check the video settings but still the issue is same. Sometime it works but sometime it crash while loading the map. I want a bit help on the same.

Re: CS:Go crashing on Steam

The first thing you have to do is update your system drivers. That will help you more in fixing the issue. Just update your video drivers and check back. Remove the game and install it back again. Just check once there is no conflict program in your system which is causing the issue. Launch steam and click on the game. Then click on Verify integrity of game cache. If you get any issue then you have to re-download the game.

Re: CS:Go crashing on Steam

Looks like your game has a few damage files in it due to which it is crashing. You must try to fix that. The version which you had downloaded is not appropriate due to which the game is crashing. You have to get a fresh copy of entire game and install it back in your system. You can try verifying the game cache as mentioned above but if that does not help then the only option left is to install it back again from scratch.