Thread: Advice for a good co-op game from steam

Advice for a good co-op game from steam

I want suggestion on some good co-op games from steam. I had played Borderland for really long time and now fed up with the same kind of gameplay. I want to some advice on good games which can provide action advaneture and rpg type gampleay. There can be building stuff in it. And it must be long. There are very less good co-op and it is very hard to find on web. I cannot directly download anything.

Re: Advice for a good co-op game from steam

If you need a bit fun and action then go with Dead Island series. It is a nice action role-playing game where you have to deal with zombies on a abandoned island. I do not think you can get anything better than this. The game is quiet long and has many levels to pass on.It is an open world game where you have ample of things to locate. I found the game quiet awesome. You can play with your friends for more fun.

Re: Advice for a good co-op game from steam

There is nothing better than Dark Souls. The game is amazing and it gives you a ton of difficulty to play. The game is nice and offer you longs hours of gameplay. I found the game environment quiet unique and it take to a different fantasy land. It an amazing action role-playing game with open world support. You get a big place to discover. I will recommend you to test this game once. The storyline of this game is good.