Thread: Does Steam is going to sell Watch Dogs

Does Steam is going to sell Watch Dogs

Is there any news about watchdog coming on steam. The game is released and there are other store selling it off. I am having a few steam wallet code which I can use to buy this game. Right-now it is sold for a costly price in the market. I found the game really impressive but it is not on steam and if order for console I have to pay high price. If it is coming on steam then I can directly buy at a more cheaper price through wallet code.

Re: Does Steam is going to sell Watch Dogs

It might come, but there is no final news on that. You have to wait back for the same. Officially Steam has not provided any information about releasing the game. I found the game very nice I am playing this on pc. The game is quiet similar to gta where you have a big open world to explore lots of new things. I think after GTA 5 this one is the second most best game released so far and it is available for pc. While GTA 5 is not available till yet.

I am also waiting for the same. I hope this game finally comes on steam which will be better. I was expecting this for pre-order. A few sites were selling it before release and steam is still not having anything. We can expect a few dlc packs also in future if the game is provided on steam. It is made by Ubisoft and there are many games by Ubisoft which are already on steam, and so Watchdogs. Check the below link you can buy it from there.

I am also waiting for the same. I hope this game finally comes on steam which will be better. I was expecting this for pre-order. A few sites were selling it before release and steam is still not having anything. We can expect a few dlc packs also in future if the game is provided on steam. It is made by Ubisoft and there are many games by Ubisoft which are already on steam, and so Watchdogs. Check the below link you can buy it from there.

Watch Dogs Steam Store