Thread: How to defeat Kingpin in The Amazing Spider Man 2

How to defeat Kingpin in The Amazing Spider Man 2

I am playing The Amazing Spider Man 2. I am playing in human mode where things are bit easy. I found the controls very complicated. A number of time you don't know where to swing. I am stuck at the kingpin level. I had defeated shocker and other bosses. But Kingpin looks really tough. He just charge in and once he catch spider man the health is almost down to 0. It is very hard to survive after that.

Re: How to defeat Kingpin in The Amazing Spider Man 2

You have to glide to the left and right when Kingpin charges on you. It is the best way to save yourself and at the same time Kingpin will dash into the wall with full strength. He will halt for sometime. Use E to lock the target and then hit as hard as you can with different combos. In this way you have to keep on doing around 3 to 4 times to kill him. There is no other way. There are soldiers in between which will make your job more tough.

When too many soldiers are attacking you in this level, try to use web shoot. Hold F and release. This will confuse the soldiers and they will stop. But only for few seconds. Do not attempt to heal your self because even if you crawl you will get heat by grenades. To kill kingpin you have to hit with web shoot. He will then charge on you. Hold the shift +A or D to move left or write. And then he will dash on the wall. Do this and you can beat him.

There are few combos which are very helpful, but for that you have to learn the controls properly. Like when you are hitting the soldier you have to hold space + E + first clicking. Keeping pressing the space and spider man will hit him more harder. Webshoot is a good way to gain time. Run around the room to find space. Kingpin and the soldiers will remain together. Try to attack one solder at a time. Use Webshoot on others.

I was stuck with shocker first. He was really complicated to kill. When he release the wave it just eat up the health really fast. It looks me around 4 attempts to kill him finally. For kingpin I think things are not costly if you can use nearby objects to thrown on the solders. You can use Q for that. Just throw objects and then charge on them. Try to beat them as much as you can and move ahead. The level is bit long.

What I do, whenever I get chance I collect the suits. It is hidden in Russian hideout. Just go and collect as much suit as you can. If you can see two eye icons on the map then it means you can get two suits. This give you more power and resistance. Always go in upgrades and keep on buying new things. The more you are upgraded the more powerful you are. For beating each boss there is a specific upgrade required.