Thread: Similar games like Roller coaster Tycoon

--- Rikin J Guest

Similar games like Roller coaster Tycoon

I am looking for good simulation games like Roller coaster Tycoon. Where you have to construct things and manage them. I am playing Roller coaster Tycoon from really long time and now I am bit bored with the same. I want some similar games that I can play. I do not want to go for Sims. This games are mostly based on real life sims. I want something that is interesting. I tried finding on web and found few flash game which are not so impressive.

Re: Similar games like Roller coaster Tycoon

You can try Railroad Tycoon. It is bit unique and you will find a change in this game. Rollercoaster Tycoon is big and gets messy as you keep on adding up new things. While in Railroad Tycoon you have to connect different cities and construct rail roads. This game has different campaigns. You can play and construct the rail around the entire city. It is very interesting. You can build up bridges, tunnels, etc.

Re: Similar games like Roller coaster Tycoon

There are two things I will recommend you. The first one is Prison Architect which is quiet a nice game and also very interesting. You have to construct a strong prison. At the same time you also have to manage the prisoners. The second game that falls in the same type of category is Carnival Tycoon. This game has many additional things. You can make your own big carnival fair. I had played this two games which are really amazing.