Thread: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 save game location/download

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 save game location/download

I recently started playing The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game on my pc. After completing almost half of the game, my pc crashed. When I restarted my computer and launched the game I found out that all the progression of the game was lost. It seems that the crash might have corrupted or deleted the save file. Can anyone tell me where is the save location of this game so that I can check for myself if the save file is really deleted. Or else if anyone has completed half portion then please spare me The Amazing Spider-Man 2 save game for download. Thanks

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 save game location/download

You will need to check in this folder location C:\ProgramData\Steam\267550 and see if the save file is deleted or not. Or else you can also go to this location C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\Steam\267550 and see if the save file is available. You can also check the my documents folder, just in case if you are not able to find the save game file of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. If you cannot find the save file anywhere then it is possible that all your progessions might be lost due to the computer crash.

I have completed all the main missions and some side quests as well of and if you want then you can download The Amazing Spider-Man 2 save game file from below attachments. Note that the total completion done by me is 68% with main missions 14 out of 14 completed. I have also completed all the 5 Hideouts, all 30 Photo Investigations. The only things remaining are some side quests like Combat Challenges, Collectible audio logs, Races, etc. Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well, even I have completed all the missions of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game with 90% progress rate. I dont think that this game might have any options for you to start it from the middle of missions. But in any case if anyone else is looking for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 save game file with almost all the side quests done then they can download it from here. Only some of the Collectible Audio Logs and Jameson’s Photos are left to be completed in this game.
    Attached Files Attached Files