Thread: The Amazing Spider Man 2 freezing on Windows Vista

The Amazing Spider Man 2 freezing on Windows Vista

I am having a bit issue with playing The Amazing Spider Man 2 on Windows Vista. I had installed the game. When I start the game cinematic goes well. But when I try to jump off the characters is freezing in between. I am not getting a proper graphic output. I had played many games before and all of those work well. I am having Windows Vista pc with 4GB ram and a 1GB Graphic card with Core 2 Duo processor. How to fix it.

Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2 freezing on Windows Vista

It looks you are playing on a very high resolution. You have to reduce that and disable all unwanted graphic stuff. That will boost the gaming output. You have to go in the game settings where you can find all required option. Reduce the game resolution and then try back. Also disable thins which are not needed. The lowest resolution will give you fastest gameplay output. Your gpu looks a entry level one which is unable to produce proper output.

Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2 freezing on Windows Vista

There are two reason behind your issue. One which is mentioned above. The is average and second your gpu is heating up. First install a temperature monitoring application in your pc. This app will give you real time temperature of your system. Second you have to update your video card drivers. You can find the latest one from the official website. Just download and install the same and then test back. This will improve the output.