Thread: Is Trials Fusion a good racing game

Is Trials Fusion a good racing game

I had seen trailer of Trials Fusion. Is it is a good racing game. I can see only racing through different objects. I want a good one here that can be based on motorbikes. I am quiet fed up with the car racing games. I need a good bike racing. It is being long time there no bike racing game has released in the market. Most of the racing games are having same kind of gameplay so they are bit boring. Because you already knows them.

Re: Is Trials Fusion a good racing game

It is not actually a racing game but a bit different. It is quiet competitive and give you amazing graphics. The game is based on passing out obstacles. You had seen those things in the trailer. It is really nice. You have different obstacles to cover within the given time and through that you get achievements. It also has a multiplayer mode where you can play with your friend and compete. It also has track editor. you can rate your own tracks.

I agree that bike racing games are quiet rare today. We have a few car racing games. But if you have game sin like GTA then there are few mini games in it that you can play. The latest one which was released was Need for Speed Rival. This game is quiet good and give you a very competitive environment. I really enjoyed the game mechanism.Almost all NFS games series are one of the best in the market.

The game is quiet impressive. I just started playing this. But a new game which is released in the market that caught my attraction. It is The Amazing Spider Man. If you need adventure game then I will recommend you to test this one. The game is simply awesome and will give you a nice adventure gameplay. The controls are bit complicated to understand on the start. But you will learn that when you keep on playing.