Thread: Black screen with audio after launching LEGO The Hobbit Video Game

Black screen with audio after launching LEGO The Hobbit Video Game

I am unable to play LEGO The Hobbit Video Game. I got this game recently. I was not having time to install the same. I simply installed this recently and when I tried launching the same it is not working. There is a complete black screen and only audio plays on the backside. But the game does not work. I had tired many options here. It looks this game has some problem. Has anyone tried playing this.

Re: Black screen with audio after launching LEGO The Hobbit Video Game

Try remove the game and install it back again. Try different installation location this time. The game is nice. I am planing that and it works. You can also trying updating your systems video driver which will help you more in fixing the problem. You can download the latest drivers from official site of your gpu manufacturer and test that. If your system has the right driver and your gpu meets the game requirement it will work.

It is definitely your gpu problem. You said you are able to hear the audio but the screen is completely dark so it means the game is fine. But your video drivers are not responding. They are unable to give you display on the default resolution. Try to reduce that. It is good to re-install the drivers by removing the old one instead direct installation. Just remove the old one and then download fresh one and add that. It will help.

I had got the issue on COD. It appear after windows update. I thought this new updates will boost the system output, but they cause more problem. Sometime you have new driver update which are installed automatically. They are buggy. To fix them you have to restore the old version back. I keep a copy of old setup file always in my pc and I restore the old version I found that gaming performance is affected.