Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur help?

Kingdoms of Amalur help?

So I am having trouble. I have just gotten to Alabastra at level 18. My Armor..Well, most of it is still Shepards.. I tried to press on to the Rendezvous point only to be interrupted by Monsters with red writing..Greatly stronger than I am, I know this means they are of higher level. But I do not know what else to do apart from story line to level..I know Sidequests. BUt, I do not know where to start as I have done none.. I would also like some opinions as to where I may find better equipment for my level.. Thanks for any help.

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur help?

The only way to upgrade your equipment would be to do all the side questions and then you will be able to upgrade your weapons. You can also get a good armour and then you will be able to fight with your enemies without any problems.

What do you mean by all? The ones from beginning to end? Or just ones in Alabastra? Or right before Alabastra? xD

I think that you might have missed most of the game while reaching to Alabastra. There are many quests that you have missed which has some gear and weapon rewards and until you dont complete all this quests you will not be able to advance to the next level easily. You should kill and search anything that has loot in it as well.