Thread: What is new in Batman Arkham Knight

What is new in Batman Arkham Knight

Another new series of Batman game is on hold. I had played all the old one that brought a bit of change in storyline but still stuck on the same game-play. This time the news is about Batman Arkham Knight. I need some quality suggestion on the game-play. In every game-play Batman is behind bad people using his gadgets. That's it. There must be more adventure I think and more unique gadget that can give super power to batman.

Re: What is new in Batman Arkham Knight

Every Batman game is played in Stealth mode. This is the primary aspect of the game. Later on you have to move ahead with passing out certain obstacles, locating enemies and flying out. Batman mostly rely on his gadgets. More of them means more fun. I also want some really powerful thing that can make this guy more powerful like other super heroes. There are quiet huge expectation from this game and I hope it will be fun.

This game continuous the old game story line. After a year after Joker's death when things are quiet clam. But there is a sense of insecurity. Batman is always there to fight, but a confusion is created what is going to happen next. I think this is the suspense that make the gameplay more interesting. I am really excited to see what will be next. Does anyone knows who is the new villain.

Just watch out the trailer. It is amazing. The graphics look more better compare to the last one. Batman has a cool car with amazing new upgrades. I had seen a short gameplay trailer in which I found that Batman will be facing Two-Face now. He looks seriously annoyed. The trailer does not gives enough information but it looks that Batman might be dealing with multiple villains.

Chaos never end in Gotham city. After Joker it doe snot means that all villains are gone. They will came up with more nasty ideas and start creating problem. It looks that Batman is more geared up in Batman Arkham Knight. He is stronger and will take on more villains. What matters is the story. It is very different compared to the older series. I am sure this is fun.

The game has a tag line Father to Son. It looks a new generation batman is going to fight. The trailer gives a glimpse of story. I am able to figure out what would be the gameplay. Here people looks to be running out of the city. That means there is some serious mess up. The new batman would be some inspired young guy who will take on the duty at any cost. I am really excited about the cool car.

This new version will have more drastic weapons. There are several new additions in the game. Another thing that matters is the combat system. Each time this game has a different fighting style, there are some combos and skills. The new version will have more powerful fighting. It is more challenging in short. I am looking for a more detailed gameplay video. This game is going to come out in the month of October of this year.

I hope Batman Arkham Knight will be amazing. There are new combine attacks in the game. The trailer clearly says that this time Batman is more aggressive. If you had played all the old version then it will be easier for you to understand the combos and tackle thing. But if you are new to the game then you can surely you will need sometime to understand. Let's wait back for the final release of this game.