Thread: Men of War: Assault Squad 2 crash and blue screen error

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 crash and blue screen error

So, I got an early access for this game and installed it and few minutes of playing it crashed my pc and went into a blue screen error. I know that this game is still in the testing process but I was wondering where should I report this error that I am getting. I hope that this Men of War: Assault Squad 2 game gets corrected soon, I cant wait to start to play it. Thanks

Re: Men of War: Assault Squad 2 crash and blue screen error

You will need to post the errors from the error logs that is created in your computer here. To find where it is, and go to Men of War Assault Squad 2 folder and click on it. If you have OOS then it will include folder containing OOS dumps in log/oss/[date]/. If you have CTD then it will include file containing crash dumps in log/minidumps/[date.mdmp]. After that go to Dropbox and create a new account and upload the same error logs and then link that crash logs url in your next post.

Can you try to post a screenshot of the crash so that we can look at it. Also, can you tell us whether you are trying to play the game via skirmish single player mode or else you are hosting it via multiplayer and then attempting to play the skrimish map? You will need to also copy and paste last 5 lines or so of the game.log file which can be found under my documents\my games\men of war - assault squad 2\log\.

Check to make sure you are not running the game on Integrated graphics instead you need to run it with its recommened or above graphics card. To ensure that you are using the graphics card go to Nvidia Panel on your computer and then in the Nvidia controls there is a way to add specific game to use Nvidia card only and then add the exe file of Men of War: Assault Squad 2 in the same editor. You can do the same thing with Amd control panel, if you have amd video card.