Thread: unable to change controls in Deus Ex: The Fall

unable to change controls in Deus Ex: The Fall

So, I bought this new game Deus Ex: The Fall from Steam which was ported from android and ios devices to pc. I also got a Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition for free as it was offered on the website. Now after installing and launching the game I found that there is no way to change the controls in this game? I have to play on the default keys that is pre-defined. Is there any tweak to change controls in Deus X: The fall game? Thanks

Re: unable to change controls in Deus Ex: The Fall

Have you tried out Xpadder? This small free software allows you to assign your joystick for keyboard shortcuts or mouse clicks. Thus, you will not even have to change the configuration key, since Xpadder only attributes keys and therefore does not replace the keyboard or the mouse. Xpadder allows you to use up to 16 game controllers for multiplayer mode. The program has many options, which range from simple key assignment in the management of the sensitivity of the joystick and force feedback.

Well, can you try to connect your Xbox 360 controller and use x360ce emulator and test if that can give you the option to change controllers. You can download the x360ce_lib32_r848_VS2010.zip file from this link - https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/dow...0.zip&can=2&q= and save it to your desktop. After that extract it and copy all its file in the game installation folder. After that launch the game and see if you can remap the controls.

Deus Ex: The Fall is a game ported from Android and iOS smartphones to PC. So, due to some limitations, the developers of this game might have deliberately made the controls not to change and it will be on default settings only. However I believe that there might be some file that can be edited manually to change the control settings for sure.