Thread: Anyone playing Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures

Anyone playing Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures

Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures is a recently released game for pc and consoles. I want gameplay info on this. I had seen the trailer that looks really amazing. Pacman is re-invented in this. But I hope that this is not boring. I had seen in the game pacman can gain extra powers to pass on the levels. Is there anything new in this or the game just follows up the old type of gameplay. The game looks very different this time.

Re: Anyone playing Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures

It is different. The game push pacman to a new level. Here you can also consume the ghost. There are many new powers. The game has a bit different type of gameplay. But it is based on the same old one. You have to protect your home from ghost with the help of your two friends. It has nice twist and turns. There are many things to discover. This game was released for wii before and now it comes on pc and other console.

Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures has ample of fun. It is suitable for all ages. You just have to control pacman and keep on moving ahead. There are obstacles that you can pass by jumping. A few keys control the powers. It is nicely animated and has a 3D type environment. There are various places in it. You can go through different worlds, temples, etc and face different enemies. Upgrades are provided in between.

I am going to get this game soon. I had seen some gameplay video on YouTube that shows this game is amazing. The game offer you goal to collect different things. Somewhat similar to Mario. It is very easy to play. The ghost attacks pacman and he uses his power to scare them away. On the same time pacman can also consume them. Other additional power in it is surprising.