Thread: Titanfall game "Origin Error retrieving player data from storage. Code 503"

Titanfall game "Origin Error retrieving player data from storage. Code 503"

I was playing Titanfall game on my pc without any issues. All of a sudden when I was invited to a friends party, then I started getting error message "ORIGIN error retrieving player data from storage - Code 503". I have already tried to run the repair utility, have restarted my pc several times, but it didnt work. I am having Windows 7 installed in my pc? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Re: Titanfall game "Origin Error retrieving player data from storage. Code 503"

I think that it might be a server issue on their side. Their server might be temporarily down. This problem happens when too many people are trying to join server to play this game. You should try to check back later to connect to the server and see if you can get into it and play Titanfall again. Hopefully it will be cleared on some retries.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The below was mentioned on EA help support website how to solve connectivity issues while playing Titanfall game - http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-connectivity/:

If you are unable to maintain a connection to play Titanfall, please check the following:
    • Check your Internet connection with another game to ensure you have a working connection to the Internet.
    • Make sure you have opened all the necessary ports for Titanfall.
    • Check on the status of the Xbox Live network, if you're playing on Xbox One or Xbox 360.

I checked EA support and they have mentioned that there is an unexpected downtime of Titanfall on pc. Because there is some connection problems with this game, many people are not able to connect online to play this game. Even if you managed to connect then you might get dropped from an online match you might be playing currently. They are making updates as soon as possible for correcting this issue.