Thread: KickBeat Steam Edition game freezes

KickBeat Steam Edition game freezes

I recently purchased a new game called KickBeat Steam Edition and installed it on my pc. The game is launching fine and I can even get into the menu to customize all the options but when I click on campaign or training to start the game then it will simply freeze. I am able to hear the sound in the background but the game is completely stucked. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: KickBeat Steam Edition game freezes

There is a notification in the game that might be enabled, try to disable it and see if the issue persists or not. If this doesnt work then try to disable the overlay for this game. To do that right click the game in the Steam Library and then go to Properties. Afetr that you need to uncheck the "use steam community box" or ssomething. You will be able to still unlock the achievents but wont be notified for the same.

Even I am facing serious lags with this KickBeat Steam Edition game whenever I am playing it. I am having a tough time completing some of the songs because when there is a lag then suddenly I speed up and hit 6 or 7 times in a row. I am running Windows 8 on my computer with a Intel Core i5 processor and HD 7520 graphics card with 4gb of RAM. Any help would be appreciated.

I am also having this issue and I think that when you are trying to edit a song it wont get rid of the old enemies from the previous version and therefore the game lags or freezes at that point. When you create a new track and then enter the beat info once, then try not to mess with it and the game wont freeze. But anyhow it is a very difficult procedure, so hopefully an update for this game to fix the issue should be released.