Thread: how to play Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD on pc with xbox 360 controller

how to play Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD on pc with xbox 360 controller

After hearing good review for this game I purchased and installed it on my pc. The game runs fine but if I am trying to play this game with the Xbox 360 Controller then the game doesnt support it. All the drivers for the controller are installed in my pc and also in most of the other game the controller is supported so why it is not working with this game? Is there any mod file to get this controller working for Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD?

Re: how to play Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD on pc with xbox 360 controller

Have you tried connecting the controller in all other usb ports or tested by playing the game. I dont think you require to install any controller emulators like x360ce or MotioninJoy for Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD. I connected my stock xbox 360 controller which is working fine with this game. Try to go into the game options and then change the default configuration to Xbox 360 controller and see if that works.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even I was facing the same problem. After numerous attempts I went into the game options and then set the game to be played on keyboard and then changed it back to controller. After that I just press the "B" button on the gamepad and then the game started registering the gamepad keys. Just try to follow this method and within no time your game will be ready for controller support.

Just ensure that your xbox 360 controller is active before loading the game on your pc, incase you turn it on after launching the game then it will not work. First disable the controller and then load Uplay. After that turn on the controller and then you will get a popup saying that a controller has been detected on your machine. Now try to run the game and check if the controller gets recognized in the game, if it doesnt then install the latest version of Uplay client.