Thread: Assassin's Creed Liberation lags on Dell Vostro 2420 laptop

Assassin's Creed Liberation lags on Dell Vostro 2420 laptop

Assassin's Creed Liberation is not working properly on Dell Vostro 2420 laptop. This laptop has second generation Intel Core i3 processor with 2GB RAM and 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M gpu. This looks to be enough to run the game but still I am unable to get a proper output. I had tried to re-install the game but that does not work. Does my laptop is not great enough to give me appropriate gaming output. What should I do.

Re: Assassin's Creed Liberation lags on Dell Vostro 2420 laptop

I think the gpu is not good enough to give you good gaming output. It is a bit old graphic card. The best thing you can do is try to play it on the lowest settings. Reduce the resolution to minimum and test back.

This game needs atleast Core i3-2105 3.1GHz of processor and for gpu it require minimum GeForce 8800 GT graphic card. Your gpu is bit less compare to the game requirement due to which it is not working. You can try running the same at lowest resolution. This might work. Along with resolution you have to disable all the extra settings. Like turning off vsync, shadow stuff. Then try to play once again. If still it does not work then the game will not work. You have to either upgrade your system or try to play in something other. You can try some other game that fits your system requirement and give you the kind of output you are looking for. Just test out by turning all the settings. You will not get really great graphic output but you will be able to play.

Always buy game before checking the system requirement. I was going to buy COD. But later on check first my hardware configuration and found that the game does not really suites my system.