Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD Save game location and download for PC

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD Save game location and download for PC

I recently bought Assassin's Creed Liberation HD that was just released for PC. The gameplay is amazing with good textures but the story of this game is little confusing. I am at the second sequence of this game and want to backup its save game so that I dont have any trouble afterwards if there are any bug in this game. Does anyone know where is the save game location of Assassin's Creed Liberation HD on our computer. Also, if anyone has completed this game with 100% sync then I would be most grateful if you can share it here. Thanks

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD Save game location and download for PC

Usually all the Assassin's Creed save game file are located in this path - "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[GUID]\GameID". If you have installed the Assassin's Creed Liberation HD on a 64bit edition of the operating system then this will be the save location - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[GUID]\GameID". If you have modified the default installation path of Uplay then it will be in that drive only.

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD for PC was recently launched by Ubisoft so I dont think anybody would have completed this game fully. There seems to be 9 sequences in the PS Vita version of this game so for the PC version I am hoping it would be the same. I havent played this game but it seems to be worthy because the HD port for the pc looks great when compared to the PS Vita version, I checked this on youtube.

I would suggest that you dont update the Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD if it is available and if the game is working fine on your pc without any issues. I have read many times that people who update their game seem to lost their save game file from their pc many times due to some bug. Also, if you want to finish the game quickly then download a trainer if it is available for this game but playing with it will ruin the fun for sure.