Thread: The Walking Dead Season 2 All that Remains crashes continuously

The Walking Dead Season 2 All that Remains crashes continuously

I purchased the Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 and both are crashing on my pc. It seems that Telltale games are not meant for my pc. After installing the game if I am trying to start the game then as soon as the game starts, it will crash immediately saying that the game has stopped working. I can play all other games fine but not Telltale games? Kindly help me.

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 All that Remains crashes continuously

Even I was facing the same problem with this game but later I found a way on how to fix this. Can you tell me where exactly if your Steam folder located, because if you have created your own folder then check its spelling. Incase there are any special characters or symbols like ä,ö,ü, or blank space, etc; in any of the folders on the path then TellTale games will not run at all. So try to change it and see if that works.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I also bought the game from Steam and was facing the same problem in my pc. After that I took a copy of the pirated version from my friend and after applying the crack of the exe file the game started working. It is really surprising to see the pirated version of the exe is working perfectly rather than the original exe file of the game. So follow this method to fix this issue.

It is not right to discuss about illegal things on this forum or any forums. This could even let you ban your account permanently on this forums. If there is no solution for your problem then OP needs to ask the game developer about a fix and if the developers are not able to solve his issue then OP can ask for a refund from them. Just try to make sure you comply with the rules next time.