Thread: Which are the top Xbox 360 games for this year

Which are the top Xbox 360 games for this year

What games lies in the top list for Xbox 360. The year is almost going to end. And now there will be hardly any new game pending to released. By default GTA 5 lies on the top of the list. This one is the biggest release of the year. After that which all games are counted as best for the console. I am willing to get some new games, and had seen many in the shop. Don't want to buy games which has similar kind of gameplay. It will be a bit boring to play.

Re: Which are the top Xbox 360 games for this year

GTA 5 obviously is the top level game here. After that comes for Bioshock Infinite. If you had not played this game yet then you must go for this. This game has awesome graphic and amazing story line. A wroth playing game for this year.

Tomb Raider is the best one. It is really awesome with good gameplay.This time the series is put on the next level. It is a adventure mystery game. You will not able to judge what will be going on next. The game offer you more unique places to discover. The game follows the same thing like older one. Here LARA is into a new dark world to untangle puzzles. It has awesome adventure levels. You can keep on playing for long hours. Some parts of this game offers real challenge. You are stucked and unable to move out. Here you are in shoes of lara to discover ancient secrets. The game is based on surviving tough condition and on the same hand solving out puzzle. I first thought the new edition might not be impressive, but later on when I played I found it really interesting.

I do not think this year anything is better than GTA 5. This game is awesome. It is has great graphics and long hours of gameplay. If you are not really interested in playing the game you just test out different vehicles, air planes, etc.

Xbox 360 really got some amazing games for this year. The one which I liked is Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. It is a nice action adventure game with good story line. This game is bit different compared to other fps games. It is a third person games which also consist of stealth mode movement. The game offer you various options through which you can distract your enemies and move ahead killing all. This game has a sensor control systems. That means you can also control the game character through motion. This is really amazing to play through that you need a really good set of screen for the same. This game is really awesome. I will recommend you to go for the same. You canc checkout on YouTube to find more details on the gameplay.

The best game according to me is Devil May Cry. I found this really awesome. The game got great ratings and I ordered the same after watching a gameplay video. This game has great graphics and it is one of the best fps game in the market.

I will go with Assassin 's Creed IV Black Flag. This game is awesome and has a competitive gameplay. This time the game take you to fight on oceans. The older game was based on memories of ancestors of the central character Desmond Miles. While the new one is based on Edward Kenway . It offer you nice naval battles and you can simply go ahead looting ship also. This version has a more improved combat system. The pleasure lies in exploring the ocean and then infiltrating other area. The thing which are amazing in this game is nice atmosphere and stunning graphics. You can have ample of great content with comprehensive multiplayer. At some point you are going to find epic battles ships which you can use in your quest. This game can be counted as one of the best for xbox.

There are many games. Among all I think GTA is the best one. You had already mentioned above the same. Another game which is good other than GTA is Tomb Raider. This game is really competitive and offer a good output.