Thread: Splinter Cell Blacklist PC save game download

Splinter Cell Blacklist PC save game download

I recently installed Splinter Cell Blacklist on my pc and started playing it in offline mode. At the time of playing I was able to see the save icon any times but after that when I exited the game came back again to start it then I noticed nothing was saved and I was getting the option to play it from the start again only? Therefore I am now looking for its save game file so that I dont have to play from the beginning. Can anyone please help.

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist PC save game download

I have completed the story of Splinter Cell Blacklist game 100% and if you want to download its save game then get it from the below attachment. I havent yet completed the co-ope missions but you can complete it anytime you want. I must say that this game is worth it but sometimes a few lags here and there annoys you a bit while gaming. Anyhow, download the save game file from the below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for providing us the save game file of Splinter Cell Blacklist game. But where should we copy or overwrite it? Where is the save game location of Splinter Cell Blacklist? I have already checked in the Program Files folder and even Ubisoft folder but there is no place left where I can find it? Does this means that the saves are actually copied to the Ubisoft clond sync?

You will find the save game location of Splinter Cell Blacklist in a folder named appdata. It is a hidden folder and you will be able to access it by typing “%appdata%” without quotes in Run or Search box. Or else you can even go to Windows Explorer and then show hidden files and folders by going to Folder Options and View Tab. After that go to the below location to get the save directory and copy paste this save game:

Windows XP
    C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\storage

Windows 7 / 8
    C:\Users\usernam\AppData\Local\storage