Thread: Wasteland 2 crashes while starting a new game

Wasteland 2 crashes while starting a new game

I purchased and downloaded Wasteland 2 beta from Steam and after installing when I try to start it then it will stop at the beginning. I am running Windows 8 on my computer and I have already tried to reinstall the game and even validating the files but nothing seems to work for me. Does anyone have any solution for this issue? Thanks

Re: Wasteland 2 crashes while starting a new game

Even I am facing a lot of game crashing on my computer. I have checked that there is a crash log folder automatically made and guess we have to submit it to this game developers. Since we are playing the beta version of this game you have become a part of this program and check your email for a link to join the beta site and report the crash log there. The crash log will be in the same game's installed directory.

If I am trying to load Wasteland 2 game or even while saving the game I am facing a lot of crashes. The mouse is not moving pretty well as well. I also dont like to use the keys to rotate the view because it is very irritating but I hope that they change it once the final version of the game is developed. But anyways this game is not that bad for being a beta release.

Well, for me this game is not starting from the Steam client but it will start from the original .exe file where it is installed in my computer which usually runs through the Steam client. But even after that most of the time I am getting a black screen or a white screen after sometime when the game is running and soon after that the game will crash again.