Thread: Is it possible to emulate consoles games on pc

Is it possible to emulate consoles games on pc

From long time I am trying to find a solution to play console games on pc. Some programmers says it is possible. If the system has a similar kind of hardware then through a emulator the games can be played on pc. If this is possible then we can buy console disc and use them on our system. Is there any software released in the market which really works. I had seen some emulators. They don't work with old ps3 disc.

Re: Is it possible to emulate consoles games on pc

It is not possible. Whatever tool you had found are fake. It is not possible to emulate console games on the pc. It is because of different kind of hardware and OS used in them. They are not uniform. It is only possible of officially Sony release a software.

This discussion is gong from long time. I had seen some fake YouTube videos on that. The guy promise that through his tools you can run ps3 games on your pc. But it won't work. Only if Sony or Microsoft offer some kind of hardware or software officially then you might be able to play the game. Consoles have more better hardware compare to pc. They are also different. PC game are separately designed. They have unique hardware which is specifically designed for gaming only. PC platform won't be tablet o run those disc. There is no hardware or link available through which you can run the dsic on your pc. It is not possible and in future also there are no chances of having any solution for the same.

There is no specific tool for that. To run console games you first need a optical drive. Which can read the cd. Then you need a simulation tool and a good hardware to run the same. It is a bit complicated as per the current hardware we have in the market.

You cannot play any of those games on your pc. There is a huge difference between the hardware and technology which is used in your pc compare to what is available on the console. I had seen some developers are working on the same, but wont got any solution.

No emulator hardware is available. You have to buy a console for that. A gaming console is typically designed to run games only. It has high graphic processing hardware. So it is able to produce good output. That is not possible in a desktop system. It is far more different in terms of output as well in terms of usage. I will recommend you to go for a console. Stop wasting time for finding a emulator or similar hardware. There is nothing like that available. I had seen some site on web also selling a different hardware through which you can run console games but that is not possible. You can go for a used console. That is more in budget and you can buy that easily. It is advisable to go ahead with console only. Don't waste money on anything that is not going to work.

I had tested many tools for the same. I had downloaded some from torrent which promise to emulate console games on pc. I have some PS2 game disc with me. But none of them worked. It is a sheer waste of time.

It can be possible in coming time only if the consul and pc hardware match. If they are different then it is complicated for any software to emulate the console games. Till yet there is no solution available for the same.